GM Diet Day 3: Pat your back! As you have reached almost half way of the GM diet plan. Day 3 is believed to be the easy one, as all the cravings and dietary restrictions are now reduced. Your body is in tandem with the GM diet already. The hard part of day 1 and day 2 is already gone, and now you can blend the first two days effectively.
GM diet day 3 is a combination of day 1 and day 2 diets. You liked eating fruits on day 1 and vegetables on day 2, so now on day 3, you can eat both following some restrictions. Most people find the headaches now gone and body lighter than ever.
This is the point from where your body starts losing significant and apparent weight. You yourself feel the body getting lighter and more flexible. There’s a definite spark in your eyes and glow in your face, which will further enrich only.
Preparing the Body for GM Diet Day 3:
Since you already know the mantra by now, you would have kept the dinner adequate on day 2. Little heavy vegetables to end the dinner and consume around 12-14 glasses of water on day 2, this will make the day 3 easier and more effective.
Take at least 8 hours of night time sleep on both day 1 and day 2, and when you wake up one day 3 proceed with meditation or pranayama. This will ease off the tensions and body aches you feel from past 2 days.
First 2 days were physically tough and day 3 onward it’s mentally tough so be focused as the cravings will be elaborate. The body is already used to fruit and vegetable diet so it is easy to us to be allowed to consume both fruits and vegetables on day 3.
Don’t forget to consume a healthy blend of both fruits and vegetables spread all through the day. The body is satiated and content more towards the end of the thirconsumeest part; by now you must have already lost 2-4 lbs, and you will see double the loss in coming 2 days.
GM Diet Day 3 Menu:
The day 3 of GM diet is all about oozing healthy starch and dietary fiber in our body. The restrictions stay on not consuming the banana, potato, corn, pea, and carrots. But you can have the GM Diet Wonder Soup 2-3 times a day.
Begin with more fruits and end with more vegetables to keep the momentum going. By now our body is adjusted to the transformations, and it is easy to follow from here on.
GM Diet Day 3 Agenda:
Detoxification and total body balance stay the agenda for day 3 of GM diet too. The simple rule that works here is, the body loses weight when it gets some of the calories to burn down more. And also when you don’t starve yourself you begin to lose weight faster.
A perfect blend of healthy carbohydrates, dietary fibers and fluids must be consumed on day 3 for total body transformation and weight loss. Day 3 is more about independence and choices for us. It is about capturing the minds and enhanced weight loss meanwhile. Sweet fruits, fibrous vegetables, and water make it great for anyone.
GM Diet Day 3 Breakfast:
Breakfast on day 3 of GM Diet must be of healthy and watery fruits. This will enable a headache (if any) to go away and body flexibility to get enriched. A watery meal in the morning is a perfect start to keeping the body hydrated for the day.
Also enriching the metabolic and digestion processes further. Apples, Pineapples, Watermelons, and Cantaloupe can be a great pick for breakfast. If consuming heavy fruits like honeydew melon or cantaloupe, split it into two small breakfast meals spread over 1.5 hours. And drink plenty of water for both these meals.
Some GM Diet Day 3 choices include:
- One bowl watermelon and apples
- One bowl Honeydew melon and kiwis
- One bowl pineapples and cantaloupe
GM Diet Day 3 lunch:
Lunch for GM diet is a treat as it includes sweet and savory delights. A medium sized bowl of salad with oranges, watermelons, and kiwi as desserts. Drink 2-3 glasses of water along. You may also make a fruit salad for dessert with Apple, Pineapple, Orange, kiwi and more.
A full lunch with both fruits and vegetables is not only healthy but also emotionally satiating too. Don’t add any dressing or oil today as your starch needs for the day are being met by fruits
GM Diet Day 3 dinner:
Repeat the day 2 dinner with added fruits and more. Consume boiled or baked vegetables around one bowl and 2-3 glasses of water or lemon water. And watermelon or apples to finish.
Keep the fruit ingredients to low for dinner as you already have the starch and energy needs of the body met for the day with fruits since morning. Do not stock extra during dinner.
For flavor salt, pepper or lemon juice is fine but do not add more of any as they may cause stomach issues
GM Diet Day 3 Snacks and Beverages Permitted:
Opt for a healthy blend of fruits and vegetables spread all over the day. And for mid meal snacks too stick with this. A slice of fruit and few of vegetables with fresh squeezed orange juice with pulp is great.
Do not add any dressing, sugar or any bottled juices. Cherry tomatoes, leafy vegetables, broccoli, apples, and cucumber are great for mid meal snacks. Fruit infused water for added fluids which are tasty too. GM Diet wonder soup is permitted, and you can eat it 1-2 times
How to Make the Most of GM Diet Day 3:
Congratulations since you have conquered the hard part so nicely. Now it gets easier since the cravings and hunger pangs don’t happen much. And the body is also adjusted with diet. For day 3 of GM diet to be wonderful, follow the below:
- No potato or olive oil or butter, as all starch needs of the body are met by fruits
- Do not drink fruit juices which have sugar or are canned. In fact, the juice you drink here is just squeezed oranges with pulp which is almost like eating the fruit itself.
- You are 5-6 lbs lighter than where you began from
- Keep alternating between fruits and vegetables for better effects of this diet
- Wonder soup must be an aid to digest and detox rather than just filling it to complete a meal. Keep the fiber and watery fruits as the main meal and wonder soup as supplemental. Restrict it to once or small portions twice on 3rd day of GM diet
A Sample GM Diet Chart for Day 3 can be:
- One glass of water when you wake up around 6-6:30. Proceed with mild meditation or pranayama. Do not yet indulge in any rigorous exercise or workout
- Breakfast at 7:30-8 including one bowl of fruits, a small cherry tomato, or apple and pineapple and 2 glasses of water
- Mid morning snack around 10, including quarter bowl of oranges or kiwis and cabbage or broccoli with 1 glass of water
- Lunch at around 1-1:30 including one big bowl of salads, cherry tomatoes or oranges and 2 glasses of water
- Mid evening snack at around 4:30 including quarter bowl of any, from strawberry, blueberry, orange, spinach, cucumber or tomato along with 1 glass of water
- Dinner Around 8 including a bowl of watermelons, cucumber, lettuce and broccoli and 2 glasses of water
- You may also consume a small bowl of salad during the day. Also add 1 or 2 glasses of water too
GM Diet Day 3 Conclusion
The GM Diet third day is when your body starts burning the extra calories in a large number. The fruits consumed in this day add to the needed calories and vegetables fix your fiber needs. Detoxification and complete body cleansing continue in addition to enriching metabolism and digestion process. The day 3 of GM diet is all about oozing healthy starch and dietary fiber in our body. The restrictions stay on not consuming the banana, potato, corn, pea, and carrots.
But you can have the GM Diet Wonder Soup 2-3 times a day. Day 3 onwards our body begins to lose significant and considerable weight. Keep consuming 12-14 glasses of water to enrich the diet plan further. What our body undergoes in terms of diet on day 3 prepares it for a more efficient GM Diet Day 4.