GM Diet Day 5: Now that you have crossed the half way mark successfully, it’s time to celebrate. The diet today is all about added proteins and iron from beef and fiber and lycopene from tomatoes.
All the taste buds pampering is now more for the savory likes. And your meat cravings will find more fit. Your body transformation in the past few days has made it easier for you to adjust with beef and tomatoes, and trust, when we write “this day, is a tasty delight” All the wonderful recipes you can make from these two ingredients are simply tempting.
By now you may have lost around 8 lbs or even 12-13 lbs in some cases. You would feel so much light and relaxed by now, your mind is at peace, and there’s no more headache or weakness you felt in the first few days.
Your cravings are already gone, and most of it is satiated in some form or the other. All you can eat today is 20 oz of meat (spread over 2 meals) and 6 medium sized tomatoes. For vegetarians, it is brown rice and tomatoes. You would no more feel the urge to grab the whole, rather a small piece would be fine and recommended too.
Read Also: How to Cook Brown Rice
Preparing the Body for GM Diet Day 5:
As natural transition as can be, day 5 is a miraculous and easy one. For everyone who has come this long, it gets simpler and easier now. You no more feel the pressure of restriction on diet or the results of extreme or rigorous workouts which other diets may offer. Your body has responded too well already on a diet for past few days.
To make day 5 simpler, consume a fuller meal on day 4 that takes 2 bananas for dinner and wonder soup for making it a complete meal. Try to drink a lot of water post dinner and this keeps your body prepared for day 5.
There is a lack of appetite in a majority of people by now so it is better to take small portions of beef or meals now on. Don’t make it too heavy for your belly or intestinal tract. Tomatoes would be your healthy and tasty snack while beef or brown rice make most of the iron-protein part in meals.
GM Diet Day 5 Menu:
This day is marked to cover up the loss of proteins and iron in your body along with lycopene and fiber boost. You need these quick proteins and iron to supplement the growth and regeneration of your body. But the proteins need to be calculated for these can accumulate into fat if overeaten.
Just remember you are filling the needs partially and not flooding the protein levels in your body. It’s more about weight loss and detoxification than about protein assemblage in your system.
Add 6 tomatoes and 20 oz of beef or similar of brown rice to your 5th day of GM diet. The wonder soup is your added snack and remembers now you need even more water than the past few days to cover up for the extra meat or rice digestion in the body.
GM Diet Day 5 Agenda:
A simple agenda for this day is until now we did not add any proteins or iron, or not much of lycopene so it’s time to cover these nutrients in a healthy way. But only a fair amount of these need to be consumed else they may convert to added fat in the body.
Wonder soup will be your snack time fulfillment for energy and strength for the day. And beef or brown rice make up for your protein and iron needs. While tomato is the added dietary fiber needed for digestion and benefits of lycopene enzyme in our system
GM Diet Day 5 Breakfast:
Continuing with our trend of a heavy breakfast to jump start the day with packed energy and strength, take a good amount. Braised beef with wonder soup or grilled beef with wonder soup is a great choice. Brown rice some tomato for vegetarians.
The soup is your energy potion while beef is for iron and protein supplement. Take around 5-6 oz of beef for the breakfast and this makes your stomach fuller for long. Drink 2-3 glasses of water along for extra hydration. You even feel satiated for the day.
GM Diet Day 5 Lunch:
Lunch is your thrilling and delightful treat for the day. Have a beef patty and satiate your taste buds. Without the bread though. But filling and satisfying meal for most. A beef ham containing 7-8oz of beef, which is roasted without oil or a hint of it and some salt and pepper with lemon juice.
Throw some diced tomatoes to the burger. And have it along with 3-4 glasses of water. Now your body will be producing more of uric acid so you would need more and more water to flush out all the uric acid and keep the fluid balance of body intact. For vegetarians take tomato rice (brown rice made with tomato) or tomato soup with brown rice added as noodles.
GM Diet Day 5 Dinner:
Dinner must be moderately light, with 6-7 oz of beef made into beef soup and 2 tomatoes along to add to the taste. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to make it tangy. Tomato and beef will get you extra energy for the 2 days remaining for GM Diet and also give you a fuller feeling. The soup here covers up for the water which is lost in our body. Vegetarians can opt for brown rice and tomato soup.
GM Diet Day 5 Midday Snacks and Beverages:
While snacks would not be that looked out for this day as most of the day is fuller with beef. But for those mid meal pangs if you have any, pick a small cup of wonder soup. Restrict the wonder soup to once a day as you have beef soup for the next meal.
Also, take one tomato and juice it, now add salt and pepper, this is a healthy and quick tomato juice for mid meal hunger pangs especially for vegetarians. You may have lemon water and at least 13-14 glasses of additional water to keep the system functional.
Recipes for GM Diet Day 5:
- Beef Soup:
The beef soup here consists of tomato and diced beef.
- Just blend tomatoes and make a puree.
- Add beef slices and tomato puree to a stock pot and bring it to boil.
- Close the lid and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Now add some salt, pepper, lemon juice and let it boil.
The soup is ready in 15 more minutes of cooking.
- Beef Hamburger Without Bread:
Beef patty or beef hamburger can be made with 4-5 oz of beef burger and salt.
- Rub salt and pepper on a beef patty and put it on the grill.
- Pat a few drops of oil and allow it to the grill to perfection.
- Now let it cool and smash it with a masher. Add diced tomatoes and salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- Now make patties and put it on the grill to roast. Let it cook for 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- Beef Grill:
- Slice beef and pat it with a little oil and salt/ pepper.
- Let the seasoning stay in a foiled beef portion for 10 minutes.
- Now put this foil on a grill or oven for 10 minutes.
- You can now open and grill for another 5 minutes both sides.
- Throw some diced tomatoes on it and the grilled beef is ready.
- Tomato Rice for Vegetarians:
- Just boil some brown rice and allow them to cook.
- Now in a separate pan take half teaspoon of oil and heat.
- Add diced tomatoes and salt/ pepper.
- Allow it to turn brownish and then add lemon juice and some water.
- Let it boil once and then add the cooked brown rice and mix it well.
Shut the lid and cook for 5 more minutes and keep the lid on after shutting off the burner for another 15 minutes, to make it rich and tasty.
How to Make the Most of GM Diet Day 5:
- Since it is a day of the feast, you just need to concentrate on the amount consumed.
- Do not try to eat it all in one meal. One at a time and small servings will help you get the most benefits.
- Do not opt for any other vegetarian option, other than brown rice as there is nothing which is recommended. There must be calorie check done for the quantity of beef and brown rice to find an exact equivalent for 20 oz beef in a day.
- Take at least 14 glasses of water on this day to flush out the extra uric acid deposited.
- Try to restrict oil or butter to less than half a teaspoon in an entire day. Or if possible avoid it totally.
A Sample chart for GM Diet day 5:
- One glass of water when you wake up say around 6-6:30 am and walk or pranayama for 15 minutes
- Breakfast around 7:30 – 8 am including grilled beef and tomato slices with 2-3 glasses of water
- Mid morning snack around 10 am of wonder soup with 2 glasses of water and one tomato with small beef patty you made for your lunch
- Lunch around 1 pm including your big beef patty with 3 glasses of water
- Mid-evening snack around 4:30 of tomato and beef soup with one glass water
- Dinner around 8 pm including a Beef hamburger or tomato rice and 2-3 glasses of water until 30 minutes post dinner.
- Sleep good 8 hours to enrich the diet process
GM Diet day 5 is a happy and surprising day after a little tricky GM Diet day 4 menu of only Bananas and milk. Now since the halfway mark is crossed and you already are in full control of your body and mind, rejoice with some healthy proteins and iron from beef or brown rice in addition to fiber rich lycopene from tomatoes. These savory delights will have your body transformation proceed with utmost perfection and you will be delighted to look up to GM Diet day 6. This GM Diet Day 5 is rather strengthening with richer body detox than just protein accumulation. In addition to 20 oz of beef or brown rice, 6 medium sized tomatoes and wonder soup once a day can be taken too. Add tomato soup as well for flavored treats. Keep drinking more and more water, you just have two more days left for accomplishing the 7 day GM Diet plan successfully. The more you drink water the better GM Diet day 6 would get.